DiMora Pods utilize advance technologies to enhance production in our state-of-the-art, temperature-controlled facilities utilizing grow beds.
The advantages of growing in our DiMora Pods are:
- Quicker ROI
- Our environments are built to order and not refurbished metal shipping containers
- Faster, greater controlled growth
- Decrease loss in weight gain.
- Eliminate weight loss from shock.
- Allow greater yield per plant
- Provide optimum environment for plant growth
Our air tight modules allow the grower to customize the interior environment to any desired quality and humidity levels at lower energy cost.
Tests have proven the airtight building envelope be the best and are 50% more efficient than the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
Our prefabricated panels cut down on manual labor and virtually eliminate construction waste.
Once assembled, DiMora Pods will act as a monolithic structure and be transportable to different locations.
DiMora Pods vs Shipping Container
DiMora Pods weigh 7,300lbs vs. 10,000lbs shipping containers. DiMora Pods (10’ x 52’) offer 520sqft surface area vs. 320sqft in traditional shipping container (8’ x 40’). Larger area & lesser weight = added benefits of greater insulated unit.